Jan 11, 2009

I WANT TO WIN

Brother Ken Wilson's message "I WANT TO WIN". This message was given on January 11, 2009.


Philippians 3:13-16

Phil 3:12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, l but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Phil 3:13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.
Phil 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

If you have not subscribed to this podcast, listen online here

No comments: