Apr 12, 2010

Open The Eyes of My Heart

This is Bro Ken's sermon from April 11, 2010. Sorry for the delay.


Scripture Luke 24:44-49

Lk 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
Lk 24:45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
Lk 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,
Lk 24:47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Lk 24:48 You are witnesses of these things.
Lk 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”


No comments: